Creative Adventurers

This site is a composite of the written word to provoke emoitions and thought in a unique way.

3.15.2012

Breaking Point

A volume of undense
Porportion
That never makes sense
For any notion
It's dizzyness
It's confusion
Sickness
Living with an illusion
To be haunted
As you're pushed aside
Left unwanted
As your desires hide
Silent scream
Building through
As I dream a dream
That most do
To have and behold
The eyes I desire to
Glance and keep hold
Caressing parts of you
To cherish and feel
Love truths untold
Kiss and seal
Forever your trust I hold
Yet it's not real
Your not here
I'm alone in this deal
Your nowhere near
So it's emptyness
One plus no one
Equals loneliness
When your with someone
How do I escape
How do I not get caught
The break and scrapes
Of my heart that begins to rot
I'm lost among the words
It's not what It seemed
As I'm unheard
In this dream I dreamed

NaejAdnil(c)08172008

No comments:

Post a Comment