Creative Adventurers

This site is a composite of the written word to provoke emoitions and thought in a unique way.

1.28.2015

Lost Within The Night

Within the light
Of the winks of stars
I stared out into the night
My thoughts carried me far

Is this all
There is
Unable to recall
The last moment of bliss

In between
The beginning and the end
Unseen
Secretes carried off in the wind

Vortex has sucked me in
Lost in a trance
I don't know where to begin
My life in a glance

As this chill of night
This breath I breathe
Whats now within my sight
With what I believe

I feel stuck
Unable to move
I no longer believe in luck
Unable to calm and soothe

The air is thick
Time is liquid
My mind plays tricks
I can't get rid

Of repetitive thoughts
Go round and round
So long I have sought
What can not be found

My thoughts carry me far
As I wonder within the light
of a flicking star
As I stand lost in the chill of the night.

NaejAdnil(c)01292015

No comments:

Post a Comment