Creative Adventurers

This site is a composite of the written word to provoke emoitions and thought in a unique way.

5.10.2014

Connection Seas Apart

When I close my eyes,
Unknown of what I will see,
To my surprise,
You stood before me.

Caress of my fingertips,
Tracing the contours.
Of your body, your lips,
You pulled me close wanting more.

Then my green eyes,
Open to an empty space,
I realize,
I crave you and to see your handsome face.

Connection across the sea,
Perhaps only fleeting this hope of something more,
After all you don't know me,
But I find it's you I adore.

Strange moments,
These we share,
I want to smell your scent,
I want to be there.

As we begin,
Something new,
My soft skin,
Embraced by you.

Laughing as we unwind,
Together we enjoy our day,
To imagine us entwined,
As lust finds it way.

Then my green eyes,
Open to an empty space,
I realize,
I crave you and to see your handsome face.

NaejAdnil(c)05112014

No comments:

Post a Comment