Creative Adventurers

This site is a composite of the written word to provoke emoitions and thought in a unique way.

3.17.2012

BURNING

Heat building
Rhythm of sounds flow
As we are standing
Caressed by the intensity to let go

Motions of movement
But all I see is you just then
As I take in your scent
Smiling at you again

Pulled in by your embrace
The burning begins
Taken in by your handsome face
As you lean in

Your lips brush mine
My tongue explores
As we cross the line
Urging for more

Skin burning, burning
Drawn in by the taste of you
Kissing again and again
Crowded room all I see is you
 
Small talk
Hands embrace
As we walk
To another crowded place

Heat rises
As the sweat of you is on my skin
Neither realizes
As we both are burning

For this moment we are impressed
We rock with the beat
Bodies pressed
Desire rises with the heat

Unwilling to unlock
To unintwine
As we rock
And jump over the line

Breath you in
Kisses soft and slow
As you caress my skin
Never wanting to let this moment go

NAEJADNIL(C)062811

No comments:

Post a Comment