Creative Adventurers

This site is a composite of the written word to provoke emoitions and thought in a unique way.

10.09.2016

All Roads Lead to You


LISTEN TO THE AUDIO OF THE POEM AND CLICK THE LINK

You are some kind wonderful
Now I have meet you
Life has become more meaningful
You just don't know what you do...

What you do to me
You get me to play
You bring out the best in me
I thought faded away

Right before I had meet you
I had hung out on happy & single avenue
But I got curious about something new
So I crossed Hope road and walked until I saw you

And that's where we did meet
On the corner street
Of Love and All Dreams come true
This is where I meet you

We talked and hung out
On lustful and Desire avenue
I don't remember exactly what we talked about
I just remember how I felt for you

There is truth in a spark
Shines away all that is bleak and dark
Reawakens ones heart
As we strolled the road of a New Start

I thought I had put away
My love and hope on a shelf
But then that one unexpected day
I crossed paths with your sexy self

You seemed to have the secrete code
All the right signals you were sending
As we walked on Happy road
And worked on the lane called Best Ever Ending

Now we live at the corner of
Loving Companionship
And Amazing Mutual Love
I'm enjoying this fun loving strip

We do hang out a lot on naughty bend
And respectful way
Always enjoy our walks on best friends
Lane everyday

And now we venture too
All Wonderful Possibilities Highway
And intersect on I'm in Love Avenue
Im so in awe of you in every which way

All roads lead
Right back you
As love and desire continue to seed
And blossom a beautiful life on I'm Happy to be Your Girl avenue


LindaJean©LJS051620161111

AUDIO VERSION OF POEM


No comments:

Post a Comment