Creative Adventurers

This site is a composite of the written word to provoke emoitions and thought in a unique way.

3.20.2010

TAINTED

I utter
the unheard
sputter
of each word


I stood
steadfast
as long as I could
last


He glared
He fought

over what we shared
but he had been caught


Bad luck
Karmas swift kick
I was struck
My wounds I lick


Voices rise
Eyes widen
He spitted lies

Nothing to hide him


Eyes squint
As the pain surged
Heart bent
Memories must be purged


I lusted
I got lost in the moment
Now he's busted
Painful to smell his scent


We are now
I and you
Somehow
I'll forget you


I walk
away from your mess
No more talk
Push away your caress


Your heart is black
Your words tainted through
I don't want you back
I just want to get over you


 Naej Adnil(c) 032010

No comments:

Post a Comment