Creative Adventurers

This site is a composite of the written word to provoke emoitions and thought in a unique way.

4.03.2010

Renew

Heavyness
Upon my chest
As I began to miss
What I liked of him best

Today
I began to jog
Attempt to push away
thoughts in the fog

Rearrange
My life again
Working on change
Unyeilding to men

Place
My thoughts
Give myself space
Relief I sought

Peace
I desired in my heart
A new lease
On life a new start

Smile
Find your way
It's been awhile
I want to be happy today

Fire
Building within
Unyeilding desire
Want to again begin

Sips
In hopeful words
I move my lips
I try to be heard

Too much
I hide within
Reach and touch
Take a new man in

Wall
Stands between
As I walk tall
Among stares unseen

Heart
Open to the possibility
To a new start
To a new life with a renewed me

NaejAdnil(c)4.3.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment